STUDENTS body / cell
Students' Overall Development
Apart from regular academics, students are encouraged to participate in various activities for overall development.
Students are actively engaged in co-curricular activities conducted with different Forums,
Chapters Cell and Clubs:
- Computer Society of India (CSI)
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE)
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (IETE)
- Narsee Monjee Model United Nations (NMMUN)
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
- International Association of Students in Economic and Commercial Sciences (AIESEC)
The following annual events provide opportunities to students to present their hidden talents and skills in technical, cultural and sport events.
- PROTSAHAN - Annual Cultural, Technical and Sports Festival.
- AMBIORA - Technical Festival
- Lohri, Holi, University / Engineer’s / Fresher’s Day, Dandiya Night, Diwali and New Year are celebrated enthusiastically.
Students' preparation for Competitive Exams :
Session / lecture /seminars are organized with the help of experts to prepare students for GRE, CAT, TOEFL, iTEP, NMAT, Aptitude Test, and GD-PI. Our students have earned numerous levels nationally.