Applied Chemistry, Specialty Chemical in Textile Processing, Technology of Finishing
6 years total experience including professional and academics.
• Participated in National Level Project Competition at SSVPS, Dhule.
• Participated in National Level program of Aviskar competition, Jalgaon.
• Winner at state level Microbiology Quiz contest held at Shirpur dist. Dhule.
• Attend International Textile conference at Ahmedabad, organized by IIT, madras.
• Organize one month training program for B.Sc. Graduate students.
1. Draw Frame Doubling: An Effective Measure to Control Yarn Unevenness and Yarn Quality.(SPINNING TEXTILES, ISSN 2347-8098, RNI. REGD.GUJENG/2007/20071, VOL 10, ISSUE 5, SEP-OCT 2016.
2. Effect of water hardness on reactive dyeing of cotton.
(International Journal of Textile Engineering & Processes,SVKMS, NMIMS, Shirpur Campus.ISSN No.23953578,NMIMS, Vol.1, Issue 4, Oct.2015.