Spinning and its Testing
• 14 years Industry
• 10 years Academics
Received Best Faculty Award for Academic year 2014-15.
Life Time Member of Textile Association of India
- To Study the Influence of different compact systems and Non compact system on yarn quality
- Improving Productivity of Ring Frames
- Effect of Fibre Transfer Efficiency of the Carding on Yarn Quality
- Air jet Spinning: Effect of Blending on Yarn Quality
- Influence of Rotor Speed and Rotor Diameter on Yarn Quality
- Influence of Cylinder to Flat Setting on Yarn Quality
- Influence of Card to Flats Settings in the Improvement of Yarn Quality
- Impact of feed roller, beater and grid bar gauge setting in flexi clean on yarn quality
- Effect of Opening Roller Speed and Torque Stop on Open End Yarn Quality
- Influence of Fibre Length on Ring Spun Yarn Quality
- Impact of Latest Card on Yarn Quality
- Optimization or Improve the Ring Frame Efficiency by Utilizing Effective Auto-Doffing System
- 8th International Textile Machinery Exhibition, 2008 at Bangalore as an Institute Representative.
- 65th All India Textile Conference, 2010 and Textile Exhibition TAIEx, 2010 at Indore.
- World Textile Conference,2011 at Mumbai.