Prof. Praveen kumar Loharkar has published book Chapter entitled "Modeling and Analysis of Cold Drawing Process: Parameters and Methods" as a part of the Book : Handbook of Research on Manufacturing Process Modeling and Optimization Strategies. This chapter is a result of collaboration with Dr. Mohan Kumar Pradhan, an Assistant Professor in the Department of Mechanical Engineering, Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, Bhopal, India.
- One Consultancy Project(2014-15)
- Title: Cold Drawing Process Improvement: Recommendations for minimising surface defects and enhancement of surface finish.
- Client Organization: Indeutsch Industries Pvt. Ltd.,Noida
- Three(3) Papers in International Journals
- One(1) Article in National Level Magazine
- Four(4) Papers in International Conferences
- One (1) Paper in National Conference
- Praveen Kumar Loharkar and N S Choubey, “Contribution of Information Technology in Increasing Productivity of Manufacturing Sector”, CSI COMMUNICATIONS, Volume No. 40 | Issue No. 10 | January 2017.
- Loharkar, Praveen Kumar. "Parametric Analysis of Industrial Cold Drawing Process." International Journal of Engineering Research and General Science Volume 3, Issue 5, September-October, 2015 ISSN 2091-2730.
- Fulari, Harshal, Vishal Fegade, and Praveen Kumar Loharkar. "The Fuzzy cost benefit analysis of design for product development process with perspective of remanufacturing." International Journal of Applied Engineering Research 10.11: 2015.
- Kumar, Praveen, and Geeta Agnihotri "Study of Seamless Tube Cold Drawing using Finite Element Simulation" published in National Conference "FIME" Proceedings dated 29-31 August 2013.
- Kumar, Praveen, and Geeta Agnihotri. "Cold Drawing Process–A Review." metal forming 3.3 (2013). International Journal of Engineering Research and Applications (IJERA) ISSN: 2248-9622 www.ijera.com Vol. 3, Issue 3, May-Jun 2013, pp.988-994.