Paper Titled “Some Special Solutions of Stratified Boussinesq Equations” published in International Journal titled “Non-linear Dynamics and Systems Theory” (Feb-2010 issue).
Paper Titled “Non-linear Plane waves in Rotating Stratified Boussinesq Equations” published in International Journal titled “Non-linear Dynamics and Systems Theory”.(Feb-2012).
Paper Titled “Exact Solutions superimposed with Non-linear Plane waves” published in “International Journal of Differential Equations’’, (June-2016) ( ID 1846341).
Seminars/ Workshops/Conferences Attended
- Gave a talk in International Conference on “Computational Partial Differential Equations”, held at IIT-Bombay December during 10-13, 2008.
Research Papers Presented in conferences:
- A research paper titled “Plane waves in Stratified Boussinesq Equations” presented at BNM Institute of Technology, Bangalore in the International Conference on “Fluid Dynamics and its applications”, during July 20-22, 2011.
- A research paper titled “Exact, Superimposed solutions to Rotating Stratified Boussinesq Equations”, presented at University of Mumbai in the “National Conference on Differential Equations and Applications”, during February 13-14, 2014.
- Attended “International Congress of Mathematicians (ICM)” held at Hyderabad International Convention Centre (HICC), Hyderabad, Reg. ID. 7393, (Candidate No. 232).
- Attended workshop on “Computational Partial Differential Equations” during 7-9 December, 2008 held at Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay.
- Attended workshop on “Foundation of Fuzzy logic with Application”, conducted by Dr. Ashok Despande during January 10-12, 2015 at SVKM’s NMIMS MPSTME, Shirpur Campus.
Short Term Training Programs/ Faculty Development Programs Attended:
- ISTE Approved One week STTP attended on “Effective Communication and Life Skills”, held at DJSCE, Mumbai from June 2-6, 2008.
- One week TEQIP (II) Sponsored STTP attended on “Advances in Numerical Methods for Engineering Applications (ANMEA- 2016)”, held at SVNIT Surat from May 30-June 3, 2016.
- Four Week AICTE approved Faculty Development Program conducted by Indian Institute of Technology Bombay on “Use of ICT in education for online and blended learning”, under NMEICT, (MHRD, INDIA) from May 2nd – July 10th , 2016.