Electronic Journal Databases
- IEL online IEL online is available through INDEST consortium. NMIMS members can access this Engineering journal database through KMS. Only one user at a time can access IEL online.It can be accessed through Login ID and Password which is display on library Notice Board.
- ABI Inform / ProQuest (Informatics) This online journal database can be accessed through KMS. It can also be accessed from elsewhere with a login ID and password, which changes every month. The URL is http://proquest.umi.com/login
- Elsevier–Science Direct Online journal database covering Elsevier journals related to Pharmacology. This can be accessed through KMS. It can be accessed through Login ID and Password after Registration.
- NPTEL The broad aim of the project NPTEL is to facilitate the competitiveness of Indian industry in the global markets through improving the quality and reach of engineering education. The operational objective of NPTEL is to make high quality learning material available to students of engineering institutions across the country by exploiting the advances in information and communication technology. The target group for this project consists of students and faculty of institutions offering undergraduate engineering programmes in India
- Emerald Online journal database covering Emerald journals related to Business Management. This can be accessed through KMS. It can be accessed through Login ID and Password.
- Jstor Archives of journals related to business management are available. This can be accessed through KMS. It can be access without any username and password.
- CMIE: Centre for Monitoring Indian Economy CMIE databases include Prowess a database of over 8000 Indian companies and provides financial statements, ratio analysis, funds flows, product profiles, returns and risks on the stock markets, etc.CMIE can be accessed through as icon on the desktop.
- ISI Emerging Markets Gives information on business newspapers, business magazines, industry information, company information etc. It has archives of all the publications. It can be accessed through KMS.
- Capitaline This corporate database covers over 7000 listed and unlisted companies in India. It includes extensive data on every company – its complete bio-data, 10-year Final Accounts. (400 finance fields per company, fund flows, financial rations, user-defined formulae and queries). It also contains the full text of Director’s Reports, Auditor’s Reports and extensive news clippings. Capitaline can be accessed through KMS.
ECCH: European Case Clearing House:
- Members can access ECCH cases up to an abstract level through KMS www.ecch.com
- or For reading full case or purchase of case contact Librarian.
- It contains all cases, notes & teaching notes. For searching these material users can go through with this HBS site. URL is . http://harvardbusiness.org/
- To order HBS cease members can contact Librarian. Teaching Notes can be downloaded only by full time faculty of NMIMS.
- Legal Pundit It is a Law database containing Knowledge Resource ranging from Bare Acts, Amendments, Case Laws, Notifications, Circulars and Expert’s articles. Database available through KMS & can be accessed through Login ID.
- Manupatra is the provider of Legal, Taxation, Corporate and Business Policy databases in India. It gives privileged access legislative, regulatory and procedural information. The URL is : http://www.manupatra.co.in/home.aspx Access level: Within campus through IP or via username and password.
Irs Indian Readership Survey of Media Research User Council gives demographic, media, census and product category data. This can be accessed through as icon on the desktop without any username and password.
TVADINDEX Some media monitoring services are relevant to Advertising Agencies and Advertisers. Others are cater more to Market Research firms, TV Production Houses, Educational Institutions among others. TV Ad Index offers Ad-Hoc, Subscription, Prepaid and Post-paid services like Ad-Hoc Services, Daily Regular Updates, Combo-Packages, Comprehensive-Packages, – www.iBank.Live.com,iBank Lite, Daily Alerts, Daily Media Updates, Syndicated Services, Collector’s Series.
Reference Manager It’s highly recommended for anyone needing a powerful reference tool. It collect references from remote bibliographic databases, organize users’ personal reference collection easily, publish users’ reference collection on the Web or an intranet, format bibliographies instantly, share references on a network edition. To have access for this database please contact Librarian to download this software.
To access this database
Url : http://www.iBankLive.com
Username : email@example.com
Password : library